We paid acute attention to details when planning villa construction zone at Pine Creek Golf Resort. Our preferences were comfort, convenience, harmony with nature and functionality.
Five housing estates, comprising 23-30 houses each, and the first line of a golf course for 20 houses are a unified complex of cluster construction with high level of comfort.
Central estates are connected by a circle road that ensures fast access to any part of the development site. Green park zones between the estates highlight environmental friendliness and care aiming at preservation of a natural landscape to the maximum extent.
A big amount of pedestrian pavements and bikeways let you spend your free time comfortably and usefully.
The resort premises are fenced and are under 24-hour surveillance.
TYPICAL HOUSING PROJECTS
Purchasing a house in Pine Creek Golf Resort, you become a member of a private club of golf resort property owners whose doors are not open for everyone. Thus, we assure you that you will be in your element here, feel comfortable and safe. But to preserve this atmosphere, you will have to follow certain rules as like in golf Rules and Etiquette form the base of mutual respect and give you the opportunity to enjoy both game and life.
Recommendations to be followed within the premises of Pine Creek Golf Resort:
- Pass your time actively. Play tennis in summer, ski and skate in winter, visit sauna and hammam in the Club House.
- Use the Club services and infrastructure, including the restaurant and technical services of the Club.
The following is prohibited within the premises of Pine Creek Golf Resort:
- Fences more than 1.2 m high.
- Additional buildings at your site in violation of the integrated design of the Pine Creek Golf Resort.
- Get a big domestic animal.
- Break the silence (see Russian legislation).
- Leave your car on the lawn or pavement.
- Enter the golf course in places other than those specifically intended for this purpose and in violation of the Golf Resort Rules.
- Walk pets at the golf course.